A simple introduction to the highly popular Compassion Oil: our food-safe ethyl alcohol alternative to Phoenix Tears.
The Compassion Oil is made using a similar extraction method as Phoenix Tears, but with food-safe ethyl alcohol
Over the past few years we have been asked to carry Phoenix Tears. We do not because:
- Claims about the oil are unsubstantiated by peer-reviewed medical research
- We cannot without evidence endorse claims that something can cure cancer
- The majority of people making Phoenix Tears have not given sufficient evidence that all solvents are removed from the final product
- The price and quantities needed make the product do not make it financially accessible
In order to address the above concerns we are introducing our own Compassion Oil which is:
- Made using a similar extraction method, but instead using organic medicinal food grade ingredients and whole-plant extraction of multiple organic cannabis strains
- Not a cure-all but has been shown during testing to provide: quick relief of pain, increase appetite and alertness, and have a calming but uplifting effect
- Made using medical-grade organic alcohol which can be taken orally or topically
- Far more affordable and does not have to be taken in large doses
- Made in a closed system so it retains terpenoids which would otherwise be lost during other extraction methods
Note: This is highly concentrated medicine. Start with an extremely small dose.