As a health care organization, we will do our best to reduce the spread of the
virus and also ensure that our patients can still access necessary medicines
1. Please do not come to the cannabis dispensary or wellness centre if you
have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, runny nose, sore throat, nausea, or
vomiting. We will not allow members or clients to access services if you have
any of these symptoms. Any staff displaying symptoms will not be coming in.
2. Please do not come to the Wellness Centre or dispensary if you recently
traveled outside the country or have been exposed to someone who tested
positive for COVID-19. Currently, the provincial government requires that
anyone who has traveled outside the country must self-isolate for 14 days.
3. Wellness centre apothecary herbs can be mailed if you prefer not to come
in and pick up your herbs.
4. Some Wellness centre practitioners may be able to do phone appointments
instead of in person appointments. Please call the Wellness Centre front desk
to ask about this.
5. We have increased our cleaning protocols and will be regularly sanitizing
all frequently touched surfaces.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to get in touch! We strive to still meet our community with the same compassion and solidarity as always.